Pre-roll Ad: New way to make the most of the audience
Welcome a new advertising format: pre-roll ads! Video ad is on top and so considered to be one of the strongest digital marketing opportunities.
How does it work?
“A pre-roll ad” is a promotional video message that plays directly before the content the user has selected on both mobile and desktop. They can be minimum 15 seconds and up to 30 seconds long. We support all JS and HTML players, both paid and free. Video formats could be any of these: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV и FLV.
Be sure that the file’s size does not exceed 40 megabytes and the resolution must be at least 240p. The higher resolution will be, the more likely that the users like your ad. The format allows users to skip the ad after 5 seconds but these seconds actually can give a maximum of interest to share the message. If You are not impressed, so here is the fact, that 91% of viewers watch the ad to the end.
- High delivery and conversions rate
- eCPM starts from $0,3 and Tier 1 countries cost around $1
- Fully compliant with the latest IAB requirements for VAST 3.0 codes
- More opportunities for your creativity
- Compatibility with all mobile and desktop devices
- Master Targeting
- Works with all available advertisers
- SmartCPA compatible
How to start
A code is ready for use in the publishers'
Video campaign creation is already available for you in the Self-Serve platfrom