Self Service Ad Platform
Increase the efficiency of your ad campaigns with Clickadu self-service advertising platform - save your time and money
Have you ever thought about creating your own advertising campaign? Then the Self-Serve platform is your chance to start promoting and gaining money! The Self-Serve platform is your doorway to begin managing ads, creating campaigns, and analyzing them. The advertising panel itself is where all magic happens. You create campaigns, plan your budgeting, and control the analytics and statistics of your advertisement.
The Self-Serve platform is considered to be one of the best solutions to increase the efficiency of your ads. The advertiser is capable of controlling the campaign performance at each step - from campaign creation to optimization and effectiveness adjustments.
What is a Self-Serve ad platform
Self-Serve advertising means that the advertiser or publisher can directly work with their own advertising. One can create the campaign, build and deliver ads without involving a third-party salesman or vendor. For example, Clickadu has an option for both publishers and advertisers to work with the Self-Serve platform. It is an advanced and very understandable ad creator that can be used without specific technical and design knowledge.
Self-Serve advertising platforms are getting more popular because it is a very convenient option to start an advertising campaign. You don’t need any managers, or additional payments, any delays are out of business, and each step of the campaign setup is clear.
Advantages of the Self-Serve platform
There are a lot of certain pros of Self-Serve advertising. Once you start advertising by yourself, you’ll understand each point, and will be able to create campaigns easily all by yourself.
Clickadu’s Self-Serve platform allows advertisers to create, start, adjust and analyze advertising campaigns without interruption and any assistance, The interface of the platform is super easy and accessible to any user. Moreover, there is a database of many guides and tooltips in the Clickadu FAQ section. You can always look through it to gain new knowledge about our Self-Serve platform, find new insights about formats, and verticals, and find answers to nearly all of your questions.
There are the advantages of the Self-Serve advertising platform:
- All work happens within one page
- 100% control and clear analytics
- User-friendly interface, and understandable processes
- Advanced traffic inventory
- Easy conversion tracking integration
- API setup
- 5 minutes campaign creation
How does it work?
The platform’s header (Section A.) consists of the following elements:
- Tabs’ switcher: click on it to hide tabs’ names on the left (Section B.) for a neater view of the platform. To see the tabs’ names, click on them again;
- ‘Create Campaign’ button: use this button each time you need to create a brand-new campaign. It will lead you right to a campaign creation page (see ‘How to Create a Campaign’ article);
- Platform’s date & time: please note that our platform’s time zone is EST (GMT -5 in the winter and GMT -4 in the summer – according to daylight saving time). Statistical data of your campaigns is also presented in EST time;
- Balance: your current/remaining advertising balance; by clicking the balance value you will be forwarded to the page where you can add funds.
- ‘Contact your manager’: Here you can see the contact details of your personal manager, such as their email, Telegram, and Skype. All contact details of your manager are available in the folder Help Center.
'Notifications' tab: once you click on it, you will be able to access all your account's recent notifications about new promo,
campaign rejection reasons, and other useful information from Clickadu.
This is what it looks like:
Click on a bell icon to access notifications (1). To go to a designated 'Notifications' page, click «See all» (2).
Personal Information: if you click on the icon in the upper right corner of the Self-Serve platform page, you will see two options:
- By clicking on your email, you will be able to access your profile’s ‘ Personal Information page, where you can change your personal details, if needed, or provide additional contact information so that our managers can reach you. It is also available via the ‘ Profile’ tab (Section B., 10);
By clicking Log Out, you will log out of your Clickadu account.
Tabs of the Self-Serve Platform (Section B.) are described below:
- On Dashboard you can see a statistical overview of your currently running campaigns and keep track of their performance in real-time;
- Campaigns contain a list of all campaigns that you created on our platform, including archived ones. From here you can make changes, duplicate, start and stop your campaigns;
- The traffic Inventory tool allows you to check available traffic volumes and up-to-date bids for your chosen ad format, geo, and platform before you even start a campaign;
- By going to the Add Funds page, you can top up your balance within minutes so that your campaigns are never interrupted. A variety of payments methods are available;
- Finance is where information about all of your payments is stored. You can also download monthly invoices from here;
- Tracking is designed to help you set up postback/conversion tracking in the fastest and easiest way;
- News & Offers is a page where you can find out about the latest platform updates, as well as special offers for Advertisers;
- API page will guide you through the process of API integration;
- Tools are where you can access our ‘Mass Campaign Target URL Changer’ feature that helps you to make quick changes to the domain names of your campaigns’ target URLs;
- The profile is a page where you can make various changes to your profile’s settings, such as personal information, contact details, password, and notifications;
- Help Center is a section where you can find support 24/7 by either finding a suitable F.A.Q article or filling out a support ticket if your manager is currently unavailable or you could not find help elsewhere.
Last but not least is our Live Chat (Section C.) where you can find immediate help from our Support Team, who are always ready to answer any of your questions.
To create your first campaign within the Self-Serve platform, your account needs to be reviewed right after the registration process. It takes 1 day for moderation.
Once your account is approved, you will see a notification in the Self-Serve platform header.
And straight after that, you will be able to create your Self-Serve advertising platform campaign. Click the «Create campaign» button to start.
In the campaign creation menu, there are 4 main tabs for the setup process.
In the General tab, we will set up the general information about the campaign. Its type, verticals, name, feed type, ad creatives settings
If you want to use push notifications, be sure not to miss the Cross-Format advertising option. It will allow you to gain extra traffic from banner spots and increase the conversion number. Also, try using the additional InPage push advertising format to gain even more traffic and reach IOS and Safari users.
The next tab in the Self-Serve platform will tell you everything about your campaign pricings. Here you can set up the pricing model, countries and bid cost, frequency, and advertising budget.
In the text tab, you will be able to set up the targetings. This page consists of different specific targetings, like OS type, connection type, browsers, browser languages, states, cities, and proxies.
The last settings tab is about zones and additional targetings. On this page, you can set up zone limitations, and IP limitations, customize the campaign schedule, and add additional features - AdBlock zones traffic gaining, RTB sources traffic receiving.
Of course, there are many more interesting features and insights within the Clickadu Self-Serve ad platform. For better understanding, we advise you to try the platform by yourself and enjoy the process of learning more about it.
To add funds - follow the “Add Funds” link in the left menu. Then, in 4 simple steps, you’ll be able to top up your account balance.
- Choose the preferable payment method
- Insert the amount you want to add
- Fill in the field “I agree with the terms & conditions”
- Push the “Proceed” button
Improve your advertising with the Clickadu self-service platform.
Start your advertising campaign via the Self-Serve platform with Clickadu. We have a great volume of traffic, very effective and understandable setups, and many other benefits.
Clickadu’s Self-Serve platform is one of the best solutions to increase the efficiency of your ads. With our Self-Serve platform, you will be capable of controlling the campaign performance at each step - from campaign creation to optimization, analytics, and traffic inventory management.Try the Clickadu Self-Serve platform