What is a SKIM ad format?
SKIM is a link that a publisher inserts on the specific website element (text, image/icon, link or video), and after clicking on it, an advertisement appears to the user.
How does it work?
A user comes on a publisher's web site. Clicks on an element that includes a link to the advertising page. Advertising page opens in a new tab.
What does it look like?
Advantages of SKIM:
Skim format can be used anywhere and the number of links that can be used on one page is unlimited
- Higher CR to advertisers and CPM rates to publishers
- 100% control of your sold traffic amount
- Traffic and advertisement niche selection
- Available on pricing models: CPM, SmartCPM
- Google-friendly advertising format
How to start
Contact your personal manager to apply SKIM in the publishers' dashboard.
SKIM campaign creation is already available for you in the Self‑Serve platformGet started