What is the InPage Push ad format?
InPage Push ad is a native-like notification message that appears when a user browses a publishers’ website.
How does it work?
After a few seconds on the website the user will get an ad notification(s).
By tapping the ad message a new tab with advertisement opens.
By pushing the close button the InPage will be closed.
The maximum inPage Push messages per screen are 2 at a time.
What does it look like?
On the surface, InPage push looks like Push Notifications. It consists of Icon, a title, text, domain, and a [x] button to close it. However, it doesn’t support additional creatives, except Windows.
Advantages of InPage Push ads:
We suggest that InPage push is quite a solution for the additional traffic monetization and the reach expansion. And here's why:
- It’s native and migrates to any available Operating System.
- It can be mixed or used as a stand-alone advertising format.
- It’s pure JS with an easy-to-install and launch process.
- Available on any pricing model: SmartCPA, SmartCPM, CPC, CPM
- Doesn’t work on the subscription basis
- Higher CTR rate
How to start?
The code is already available for you in the Publishers’ DashboardMonetize now
InPage Push is already available for you in the Self-Serve PlatformGet Started